- Meeting at the venue - Fill in the risk + liability form
- Coordination of level with instructor and student allocation
- Kite setup, equipment preparation. 2 persons share one kite (Buddy system)
- Practice in the water according to your level, the buddy runs along the shore and helps you get in and out of the water.
- Your instructor constantly evaluates you and gives you feedback and tasks for the next round.
If you are able to improve, you will receive a VDWS level upgrade at the end of the course. If you don't have a VDWS certificate yet, you can get the theory book and take the theory exam for a fee of CHF 30.-